The number of web sites usage is on the rise with new technologies evolving every day and the behavior of people changing with technology. Many businesses are turning to creating more Internet identities such as service or branding businesses. Or creating an online identity with high popularity with technology and reaching out to customers with promotions or advertisements It is also good to build credibility with products or brands. For making a website that is one of the top rated in the category of CMS that makes it even easier to create and design websites. Is an implementation from WordPress
What is WordPress ?
WordPress is an open source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL for free.It is the most popular CMS for 65% of the global users and has the ability to create websites. It can be anything from starting a blog post to building an online store. Without the need to know about programming
Difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org
- WordPress.org It is an open source software project. Take complete control over the design and functionality of any website. WordPress is an open source software that can be downloaded and installed on its own host. The main elements of building a website are hosting, domains, themes and plugins.
Let’s take a look at some of the advantages of using a WordPress CMS.
- WordPress is a free and open source software. Just pay extra for hosting your website (Hosting) and Domain can choose to use it free of charge.
- Choose from a wide variety of functional plugins and themes to customize the look and functionality of your website.
- Friendly to display Google search results Also known as SEO (Search Engin Otimization) that makes good rankings for visitors to access the website.
- Support for display on mobile phones, tablets and PC screens is a good display when users want to find useful content and have easy access to the web.
- Able to add themes or reduce plugins to enhance the functionality of WordPress on a wide variety of web pages.
There are advantages and have to look at some disadvantages.
- Mastery in using CMS WordPress, of course, every beginning is difficult. As with how to write a website in PHP or HTML, the first part is learning. You need to master WordPress’s menus.
- Many people use the theme that we see today. Repeatedly looking at other websites.
- More hacking matters because of the fact that WordPress is used a lot. Of course, hackers are needed to access our website, because if they are Hack, they can access almost any WordPress site
Do you understand what WordPress is? It is a ready made website program. That people all over the world use Which when it has a lot of active people It makes it the most popular and widely used. And most developed